Digital Media & Entertainment Award
The Digital Media & Entertainment Award recognizes a company that has successfully promoted and exported products and services for the digital media or entertainment industry.
- Must be a BC registered company
- Produce goods and/or services that have significant Canadian benefits
- Have earned foreign revenue in excess of $100,000 in the past fiscal year
- Have been in business for more than three years and exporting for a minimum of 2 years
- Established a presence in one or more geographic markets
The successful nominees will have the following attributes:
- Have a sound capital base with sufficient working capital to support their export activity
- Demonstrated significant year-to-year percentage growth in value of export sales or increased sales volume over the past year
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles or other unique challenges in entering new international market(s).
- Demonstrated quality of their export plan through use of innovation and strategies to promote brand awareness in their export market(s)
- Shown notable growth in their overall business as a direct result of their export activities