International Business Studies Award
The Award recognizes a current post secondary student who has shown leadership and excelled in international studies while contributing to the BC export community.
To be eligible the individual must be attending a post secondary school in British Columbia, in his or her final two years of the program and be actively involved in programs that involve international studies.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Letter of recommendation from their faculty and educational institution for his or her initiative and potential to become a leading contributor to the International trade community.
- Submit a CV, including the following information;
- Put into action, through business and/or enterprise development, what he or she learned,
- Studied or worked in other countries, or have gained other notable international experience.
- Excelled in international studies and have a grade point academic standing in the top quartile of the faculty
Applications for the International Business Studies award are now being received until Friday, October 19th. For more information on deadlines and how to apply, please refer to the Application Procedures Guideline.
2011 BC Export Awards International Business Studies Winner video interview